ERG Raffle 2019
Thanks to everyone who purchased a ticket! The raffle winners will be emailed/called within the next 5 days! Good Luck!
Farmington Valley Rowing Association’s Winter Training Raffle
Ticket Price: $10 a ticket
Prize #1 – Concept2 Model D Rower with PM5 Monitor (Valued at $900 – includes shipping)
Prize #2 – 2 Hour Sculling Lesson – Windsor, CT, Summer 2019 (Valued at $80)
Prize #3 & #4 – FAT ERGOS Gear Set (Sweatpants & 2 Hats)
Prize #5 – FAT ERGOS Flag & Hat
ONLY 300 tickets available!
Tickets will be sold from, January 17th, 2019 at 8 AM until, March 17th, 2019 at 8 PM.
All proceeds go to support FVRA’s rowing programs, providing access to the sport of rowing to people of all ages and abilities in Central Connecticut.
To buy a ticket: Click the yellow “Raffle Ticket – 2019” below to select your quantity and add the tickets to your cart. You will then be taken to checkout through out service provider RegattaCentral. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Eligibility: This Raffle is open only to those who purchase a ticket ($10 each), which may be purchased only by those who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of purchase. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the raffle ticket purchaser (“You”) agree to be bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FVRA as final and binding as it relates to this Raffle.
3. Raffle Period: Tickets will be available for purchase online starting on January 17th, 2019 at 8 AM and ending March 17th, 2019 at 8 PM.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle must be entered by purchasing a ticket from a club member or completing the form provided at https://fvra.org/erg-raffle-2019/ and mailing a check to Farmington Valley Rowing Association at 542 Hopmeadow Street, PMB 101, Simsbury, CT 06070. The entry form must be complete and payment received prior to the drawing date, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or for which payment has not been received may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FVRA.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Raffle (the “Winner”) will receive, Prize #1 – Concept2 Model D Rower with PM5 Monitor ($900 – includes shipping); Prize #2 – 2 Hour Sculling Lesson – Windsor, CT, Summer 2019; Prize #3 & #4 – FAT ERGOs Gear Set (Sweatpants & 2 Hats); Prize #5 – Fat Ergos Flag & Hat. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of FVRA. Winner will be notified by email and or phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. FVRA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is deemed ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FVRA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FVRA and employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; or (ii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries or the notification of winners.
8. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND CONNECTICUT, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Participant hereby waives all rights to receive punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle).
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Raffle is Farmington Valley Rowing Association, 542 Hopmeadow Street, PMB 101, Simsbury, CT 06070.